Advice from Your Professional Landscaping and Tree Service Company
If you live in the Philadelphia area, you are familiar with the Atlantic hurricane season that lasts from June to November, with August to mid-October being the peak time for high winds and thunderstorms. While we have no control over this powerful and destructive natural occurrence, it is important to take certain precautions to make your homes and families hurricane-ready.
Insights from Your Professional Landscaping & Tree Care Experts
Homes that come with yards have a personality of their own. There’s just something about the green lawns, pretty shrubs and colorful flowers that make your home’s outdoor space charming and relaxing. A well landscaped yard not only establishes your home’s unique identity in the neighborhood, but also increases curb appeal and resale value of your property. In fact, you may be surprised by the number of other advantages that come with a beautifully manicured and maintained yard.
Tips from Your Professional Landscaping and Irrigation Company
When it comes to your landscape, one of your key priorities is maintaining a vibrant garden and a lush, green lawn. As summer approaches and the mercury levels rise, you may be tempted to increase the frequency and quantity of watering in order to quench the thirsty ground and plants. However, it takes a balanced approach to achieve optimal lawn irrigation. During the hot summer, you don’t want to let your plants dry out, but you also don’t want to run up huge water bills.
Tips from Your Professional Landscaping and Tree Service Company
When it comes to trees and tree related problems, there are no easy solutions. As a homeowner, you may have encountered situations where you had to decide on the removal of storm damaged trees. However, even if you are a hardcore DIYer, tree removal or pruning is not everyone’s cup of tea; it is best to rely on the professional services of your local tree service company. Once their certified arborists have evaluated the condition of the trees, they can advise you on the best possible options to tackle any current or potential issues.
Top Tips from Your Professional Landscaping and Tree Service Company
Summer is right around the corner, and your holiday plans surely include entertaining as well as spending time in the outdoor spaces of your home. You may have already cleaned up your yard, fixed the lawn, done new planting, and treated your deck. However, have you paid attention to another significant portion of your home’s exterior, your paver patio?
Tips from Your Professional Landscaping and Tree Service Company
As a homeowner, you may have a variety of reasons to get one or more trees removed from your property. Whether the trees are dried and damaged, or posing a safety hazard, you can rely on the skilled and experienced professionals from your local tree service company to carry out safe removal of the tree. Once the specialists have disposed of the tree, usually they will also remove the stump, and clean up the area for you.
However, if you haven’t called for professional help, it is possible that you are left with an unsightly, woodchips-filled hole at the spot that housed the tree. Here are a few things that you could do to manage the site post a stump grinding.
5 Steps to Transform the Tree Stump Site
There are multiple ways to transform the ugly area that is left behind after stump grinding:
- Clear the Debris: Rake away the twigs, dried branches, and woodchips from the tree stump hole. Use a saw or clippers to get rid of any visible tree roots.
- Level the Ground: Add as many bags of soil as it takes to fill up the hole and level it with the rest of the yard. Loosen the soil with a rake, but leave a few extra inches as it will settle down once you start watering the area.
- Plan the Landscape for the Spot: Create a green, grassy patch that merges with the rest of your yard or replant a young, healthy tree. You may want to design a new landscape with shrubs and flowering plants.
- Plant the Seeds: Based on your landscaping preference, visit a garden store to pick up the seeds you need. Plant the seeds, rake them in and generously water the ground daily for several weeks thereafter.
- Use the Stump: If you have access to the stump shavings, add them to a plastic drum or container to decompose the woodchips. You can keep adding other organic, kitchen waste to the container to expedite the process. After 3 to 4 months, use this compost as a fertilizer for your garden.
Choose a professional landscaping and tree service company for all your tree removal, stump grinding, and landscaping needs. Call Sabia Landscaping & Tree Services Inc. at (215) 822-3886 today or contact us using our online form and we will be in touch with you soon.
Suggestions from Professional Landscaping and Tree Care Experts
As a homeowner, you naturally want to keep your lawn beautiful and healthy lawn. Not only does that add to your home’s curb appeal, but it also gives you immense joy and satisfaction to see the lush, green grass and shrubbery, each time you glance outside. For maintaining such a turf, you have to invest a considerable amount of time, effort and money. However, if you are inexperienced in this area, or your professional and other personal commitments take precedence, you may find it difficult to tend to your lawn. At such times, it is best to rely on professional lawn care services, for timely care and maintenance of your turf.
With temperatures varying from 26 degrees Fahrenheit in January to 87 degrees Fahrenheit in July, Pennsylvanians need to regularly tune-up their irrigation systems to match seasonal weather conditions. Routine maintenance will prevent any damage to your property and increase the life and performance of your sprinklers. Taking care of your irrigation system will also ensure that your garden is beautiful and thriving during spring and summer, despite the seasonal variations.
A Guide From Your Professional Landscaping and Tree Service Company
After a long and cold winter, chances are your landscaping could use some work. Fortunately, you are just a few steps away from having the lawn and garden of your dreams. By following a few simple tasks, you can ensure that your property will be healthy and vibrant for the remainder of the season. If you are tired of looking out onto a dry and dull yard, work with us for easy, affordable, and reliable landscaping services. We look forward to helping you bring your yard back to life, so the warm weather becomes even more enjoyable for you and your family in the coming months.
Choose Sabia Landscaping & Tree Service for Outdoor Maintenance
At Sabia Landscaping, we are proud to provide residents in Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery County with all aspects of property management. If you are looking for irrigation, landscaping or fencing solutions, our experts can help. No matter what your project needs are, we make sure that you always receive high quality services at a price that suits your budget. You can trust our family owned business to help you improve the exterior of your home or commercial property.
Areas of Property Management Care
We have the experience to back up our work and high-quality equipment to get the job done right.
Here is a look at 3 services we provide for homeowners across PA:
- Irrigation: An irrigation system will help your lawn and flowerbeds thrive all season long, while helping you conserve water and making landscape maintenance easier. For over 20 years, we have provided irrigation and drainage solutions for residential and commercial properties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. In addition to our installation services, we also provide a seasonal maintenance program to help extend the life of your new system.
- Landscaping: We are proud to provide comprehensive property maintenance including weekly lawn and garden services, landscape and hardscape design, tree care, water feature installation, and more. With over 30 years of experience in this division, our caring and dedicated staff can help you create and implement a design that is beautiful, functional, and tailored to the style of your own home.
- Fencing: If you are experiencing issues related to the presence of deer around your property, it may be time to install deer fencing. We also offer a number of other fencing options for privacy, security, and visual appeal. Our products are made from only the highest quality materials and our fully-trained technicians are always on hand to perform your fencing installation that is guaranteed to meet, and perhaps even exceed all your expectations.
Choose an experienced company for landscape design and installation services. Call Sabia Landscaping & Tree Services Inc. at (215) 822-3886 today or contact us using our online form and we will be in touch with you soon.