Suggestions from Your Professional Landscaping and Tree Service Company
When it comes to giving your home’s outdoor space a complete makeover, the possibilities are endless. From decks, patios and water features to paved walkways, fire pits and retaining walls, there are a number of options that can give you the perfect backyard oasis of your dreams. Adding such hardscapes will create a unique flow to your outdoor area and also increase the value of your property. However, in this kind of project, you may not only have to look at hardscaping, but also the landscaping and plantscaping aspects that will help to create the ambience you desire.
To achieve a cohesive look that is reflective of your style, personality and preferences, it is best to rely on the services of a professional hardscaping company. In addition to saving you time and effort on messy DIY projects, an experienced company will be able to offer quality finishes and vast design choices. Whether you prefer a charming cottage-like look, a serene Zen-like space, a rustic forest-like appearance, or a chic look with clean lines and modern fixtures, your vision can be translated into reality. Here are some suggestions on hardscaping elements that you may want to consider.
Hardscaping Ideas to Transform Your Outdoor Space
- Create a Soothing Flow with a Water Feature: Incorporate a natural flow into your space by adding a fountain, pond, bird bath or a stream bed. The soft sound of water flowing in the background will add immensely to the overall ambience. Professional companies may be able to add a water feature in sustainable ways by using recyclable water.
- Step Up with Patio Pavers: Add brick, flagstone or cobblestone pavers to create pathways, walkways, driveways or pool surrounds. By using the right shapes, sizes, colors, patterns and grout lines, you may be able to achieve a variety of looks that complement your home’s external structure, as well as the rest of your outdoor furniture and décor. You could also consider decorative stamped concrete, a gorgeous and less expensive alternative to traditional pavers.
- Add a Kitchen or Bar: Make your outdoor space functional and exciting by adding a custom-built kitchen. Incorporate a grill, a sink and space for utensils and bar items. Now you can host the perfect summertime barbecues and cookouts in your backyard!
- Build a Custom Outdoor Fireplace or Fire Pit: Nothing quite beats the charm of sitting by a fireplace on a cool evening, spending time with family or friends and gazing at the starry skies. Moreover, outdoor fireplaces add significant value to your property, making it attractive for future buyers.
- Accentuate Your Lawn: Beautify your lawn by adding a tiled or stoned trim or edging, or a boulder retaining wall. You could also consider a small, hardscaped rock garden with steps leading up to a pergola or a gazebo.
For a Stunning Outdoor Space, Hire the Professionals
When you have decided to transform your outdoor area, seek help from the professionals at Sabia Landscaping & Tree Services Inc. Our hardscape design and installation team has the experience and skills to recreate your outdoor space and make it a stunning oasis. With thousands of custom design ideas, quality craftsmanship and attention to detail, we have been serving residents in and around Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery County for over 30 years. We also offer landscape design, installation and lawn care services. Our design experts look forward to understanding your needs and provide tailor-made options that suit your preferences and budget.
Choose a professional company for all your hardscaping and landscaping needs. Call Sabia Landscaping & Tree Services Inc. at (215) 822-3886 or contact us using our online form and we will be in touch with you soon.